Each national office is headed by a national coordinator, with support from an administrative assistant, who is responsible for the implementation of the activities and the coordination with the key stakeholders and target groups in his country.
- ACVN, Association of Cities of Vietnam
- LOGODEF, Local Government Development Foundation, Philippines
- NLC/S, National League of Communes/Sangkats of the Kingdom of Cambodia
- TEI, Thailand Environment Institute
- UCLG ASPAC, United Cities and Local Governments – Asia Pacific
Besides the geographic responsibility of each partner organization, three partners also have a thematic responsibility with regards to the replication of best practices in the pilot cities. The Local Government Development Foundation (LOGODEF) in the Philippines will provide specific thematic support on people’s participation and institutional governance; the Thailand Environment Institute on inclusive urban public services; and the United Cities and Local Governments for Asia and Pacific (UCLG-ASPAC) in Indonesia on fiscal management and investment planning.